Let me tell you how my day starts.
I wake up and think of her immediately as I come to consciousness.
When I look around the room I'm plagued of memories. I try to get out of there ASAP when I'm not sleeping.
I get in the shower, and a very recent memory of showering together blares into my mind. It was so beautiful because it showed acceptance of one another to stand there cleaning yourself naked in the daylight. So sweet when you stop and think about it.
I then put on clothes that have an individual memory attached to each one. May it be from a night out, to a cuddle night, each article has a past.
I go out to my car where my art box still sits on the passenger floor. And start my car. Driving it is rough enough without that beautiful girl next to me to put my arm on her leg.
I drive down to sals in dallastown and it feels familiar to me as the way to her house. Then turn toward cape horn instead. When I pass by Rita's I Rember a specific memory of her first time. Then continue to head up to east York.
This is one of the hardest parts of the journey. I pass by best buy. A building filled with the very first memories and Moments that made everything so special. I can't bring myself to look at the building or the sign. But I do anyway every time.
I get on rt.30 and everything is ok for several miles. This is the part where I try and gather myself.
Then eventually the exit to millersville university comes up and it catches me off guard each time. I speed up.
Then I get to the mall and am drowned in even a million more memories.
Each day is harder then the one before it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment